Monday, March 31, 2008

The Dancing Dolls in the Blue Dresses


Smoke and Tinkle Music,
the perfect setting, for 6 little dolls to do their Dance, a little sequence to entertain their Dollman...their Lord,
So Jolly,
so Dolly,
Just like the dolls in Tinder Boxes, they rise, just like the dolls in Tinder Boxes they bow,
they shake back and forth like little flowers bending to a soft gentle breeze...
the music giving their motion a very graceful backdrop...
their movements altering the music, their teethy smiles shining the room....
reminding me of what a happy trip on LSD would be like
their pigtails bouncing behind them,
Damn man, he is one lucky lord....
how can i get a half dozen of those?

2 comments:

S at Buttered Up said...

Wow. You're actually still blogging with the pace you're working at. I'm impressed. And here I am, not working, not blogging, not really doing anything. I think the blogging comes easier when your mind is busy.

I have to get my mind busy again.

I'll talk to you later. I've got to get dressed quick. I'm meeting a new friend for the first time. *sigh* The things I'm resorting to.

Osiris Kane said...

Thanks for the support, and you really should get back to it again, it doesnt need a busy mind, all it needs is new input into your mind to ponder about, i think that isnt lacking in the phase you are in now..so just take everything in, let your mind play around with it like it normally does with everything else, and Presto! there it is...

yala ya bit...neshaga3 ba3d